AALAS District 1 branch members please join us at our 2019 AALAS District 1 Training Seminar in Worcester, MA. This one-day educational platform brings together colleagues from the regional D1 branches, Which include New England, Southern New England, Metro New York, Upstate New York, and Northern Mountain branches for a lecture and wet lab training in support of education for the animal care professional.
Registration available now
- Registration fee: $65
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks included
- Online live-streaming of lectures: free to all District 1 branch members
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Humane euthanasia of the rodent, based on AVMA Guidelines
- Impact of Anesthesia and Euthanasia Methods on Tissues and Downstream Analyses
- Tissue Integrity – Collection, Processing & Media Choices
- Tips of the Trade!
Wet Lab Sessions
- Incisions, Necropsy, Identification and Collection of Major Organs
- Incision Tissue Collection: Brain, Spine and Lymph Nodes
Seats are limited. Register now to secure your spot!
Special group rate for hotel accommodation is available to registrants.
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org