Logo Contest Rules and Registration
Logo Contest Submission Rules
- All contestants must register prior to submitting an entry. Please register as soon as possible to give us time to evaluate your scholarship choice.
- Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59pm EST, December 15, 2019
- Acceptable file formats: PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG, AI, and EPS. Minimum image size of 300px x 300px.
- By submitting an entry, all contestants declare that they do not infringe the rights of another party and that publishing their logos for the purpose of this contest is acceptable
- The winning submitter must agree to assign the copyright to SNEAALAS and attach no other restrictions to the use of the logo
Logo Design Considerations/Guidelines
- Try to incorporate a simple figure/icon that can stand alone. Ie: The Nike swoosh, Apple’s apple, McDonald’s golden arches, the Olympics rings, etc.
- Limit color use to 4 solid colors or less. Gradients, photographs, and images do not always translate/reproduce well.
- After the December 15 deadline, once all entries have been collected, the SNEAALAS membership will vote for their favorite submission. The entry receiving the most votes wins.