Serve on the 2020 SNEAALAS Board of Directors!
This is your opportunity to help shape the future of SNEAALAS, advance your professional career, and earn CE credits for the AALAS Registry! If you or someone you know is looking to become more active in SNEAALAS, then here is your chance.
You can make a difference!
We have elected and appointed position opportunities open for 2020!!!
- President-Elect: Work alongside the President and fill-in in the absence of the President.
- Treasurer: General financial oversight including annual budget, banking, book keeping, and record keeping, file taxes yearly, cut checks to fund events and reimbursements, and maintaining not for profit status.
- Nominations Co-chair: Send out emails about open positions, compile a list of all nominations and send to webmaster for voting, and update roster after voting has ended.
- Awards Co-chair: Send out emails about nominations for awards, select winners with a committee, and obtain awards to be presented to the winners at the year-end banquet.
- TBR Co-chair: Help organize workshops for District 1 training, provide technicians CEU opportunities, and assist in promoting biomedical research locally.
Please contact the SNEAALAS Nominations Chairs if you are interested in serving:
Jennifer Defosses/Monica Defeo at firstname.lastname@example.org