Serve on the 2023 SNEAALAS Board of Directors!
This is your opportunity to help shape the future of SNEAALAS, advance your professional career, and earn CE credits for the AALAS Registry! If you or someone you know is looking to become more active in SNEAALAS, then here is your chance.
You can make a difference!
We have elected and appointed position opportunities open for 2023!!! SELF NOMINATIONS ARE ENCOURAGED!
- President-Elect: Elected position - Work alongside the President and fill-in in the absence of the President.
- Publicity/Social Media Chair: Appointed position - Refresh sites as needed to ensure accuracy, including Newsletter creation, and website.
- Nominations/Elections Chair: Appointed position - Send out emails about open positions, compile a list of all nominations and send to webmaster for voting, and update roster after voting has ended.
- Awards/Events Chair: Appointed position - Send out emails about nominations for awards, select winners with a committee, and obtain awards to be presented to the winners at the year-end banquet.
- Technician Branch Representative (TBR) Co-chair: Appointed Position: Help organize workshops for District 1 training, provide technicians CEU opportunities, and assist in promoting biomedical research locally.
- Membership Chair: Appointed Position: Maintain a current vendor membership list, send out personal invites for vendor members to all events, verify current vendor members are included on the website and in the newsletter, and ask for donations for giveaways and auction items.