Serve on the 2021 SNEAALAS Board of Directors!
This is your opportunity to help shape the future of SNEAALAS, advance your professional career, and earn CE credits for the AALAS Registry! If you or someone you know is looking to become more active in SNEAALAS, then here is your chance.
You can make a difference!
We have elected and appointed position opportunities open for 2021!!!
- President-Elect: Work alongside the President and fill-in in the absence of the President.
- Secretary: Take, compile, send out, and revise minutes at each Board of Directors meeting, help facilitate long-lasting friendships and networking opportunity for all members, aid in progressing and facilitating the mission statement of SNEAALAS, and be the voice of SNEAALAS, representing in a professional, caring manner.
- Nominations Co-chair: Send out emails about open positions, compile a list of all nominations and send to webmaster for voting, and update roster after voting has ended.
- Awards Co-chair: Send out emails about nominations for awards, select winners with a committee, and obtain awards to be presented to the winners at the year-end banquet.
- Technician Branch Representative (TBR) Co-chair: Help organize workshops for District 1 training, provide technicians CEU opportunities, and assist in promoting biomedical research locally.
- Vendor Co-Chair: Maintain a current vendor membership list, send out personal invites for vendor members to all events, verify current vendor members are included on the website and in the newsletter, and ask for donations for giveaways and auction items.
Please contact the SNEAALAS Nominations Chairs if you are interested in serving:
Jennifer Defosses/Monica Defeo at firstname.lastname@example.org